5 Reasons why you should consider getting a CEREC restoration
1. The material used i the closest thing to human enamel in existence today.
2. It restores the strength of the tooth because it is bonded to the tooth rather than being cemented.
3. With a CEREC restoration, we are able to be very conservative. CEREC restorations are computer generated, therefore, the procedure is precise and we are able to save as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
4. One appointment. One shot. No gooey impressions. No temporary. Less chance of tooth nerve death.
5. Research shows that a CEREC restorations lasts longer than any other lab processed restoration.