We are happy to announce that our office has reopened!
Things may take a bit longer, so we ask for your patience and kokua as we implement the following precautions for your ensured safety:
· A mask must be worn at all times.
· We will take your temperature at the door. 100° and over will be rescheduled.
· 14-day quarantine is required for those that have travelled. We will postpone if applies.
· Patients with fever, cough or flulike symptoms will be asked to kindly reschedule.
· Nightly UV light disinfection to address aerosols .
· Additional draping with protective equipment throughout the office and operatories.
· Enforcement of social distancing in waiting room & outside seating area.
Please know that we have gone above and beyond the ADA(American Dental Association) and CDC’s(Center for Disease Control) guidelines to keep our patients and ourselves safe.
Feel free to contact us at the office if you have any questions or concerns.
We have begun to contact our patients to reschedule appointments.
We look forward to “talking story” with you soon!
Dr. Paul Tanaka, DDS, INC.